No Products in the Cart
(Stylus has been professionally checked – many hours of life left on stylus tip)
Retail when new $5500.00 - this unit $1800.00
This hand-built Aphelion Moving Coil cartridge is the ultimate in micro engineering and design
Taking two years to develop this ground-breaking cartridge is guaranteed to retrieve more music from your vinyl than ever before. To improve stiffness, Rega has introduced a boron rod cantilever to increases tracking accuracy and performance. The stylus is a diamond 'Vital' profile rotated through 90 degrees to improve rigidity of the diamond mount.
- Tracking Pressure 1.75 - 2.00g
- Input load impedance 100 ohms
- Output impedance 10 ohms
- Nominal output voltage 350μV
- Channel Balance: ≥ 10μV
- Separation: ≥ -29dB
- Graded zero tolerance black anodised aluminium body
- Boron rod cantilever
- 'Vital' profile nude diamond stylus rotated through 90 degrees.
- Iron micro cross & coil assembly making one of the world’s smallest MC generators.
- World’s most powerful miniaturised neodymium magnet.
- High specification fine wire 0.018mm
For more information, please call Real Music Auckland (09) 486-4494. We would prefer to setup this cartridge for you on your turntable.
"This cartridge is a revelation, there’s no other word for it … If you want to know exactly what your records sound like it is very highly recommended." Jason Kennedy – The Ear