No Products in the Cart
Delivery is within New Zealand only, using Toll New Zealand unless otherwise specified. We do not ship outside New Zealand.
Our shipping rates are:
- $9.50 flat rate for items up to 5kg, to non-rural addresses
- Free shipping where the order is above $400 and under 30kg, to non-rural addresses
- For items over 30kg (like floor-standing speakers) or for any remote and rural locations, an additional shipping rate is required (these costs won't be calculated on the Checkout page, so please call us on 04 385 8353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Custom Quote).
We are as transparent as possible about our shipping prices and delivery times, however, there are many variables that will affect the shipping rate, especially when shipping large items or shipping to rural locations. Please feel free to call us about your particular needs on 04 385 8353.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order and payment have been received. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Orders are dispatched from our warehouses in either Wellington or Auckland. Delivery times may vary to each location. As a general guide, please see below.
- 1 to 3 business days to the South Island
- 1 to 2 business days to Auckland and north of Auckland
Please note that the above times are for general (non-Christmas) periods - contact us for Christmas period delivery estimates.
- Please note that goods will not be delivered until the delivery address has been verified as that belonging to the credit cardholder. This is a fraud prevention measure.
- Delivery times may vary depending on whether the item is in stock, the weight and size of the item, and are subject to carrier delay outside of our control.
- All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- If you are not available at the initial delivery date/time, couriers will try once more to deliver your package and/or arrange a suitable time with you to deliver/pick it up from a suitable location
- It is important that you inspect the delivery before signing for it. Unless you're 100% confident that the shipment has arrived in good condition, do not sign.
- Where possible we will display an estimated delivery date on out-of-stock items. While all attempts are made to ensure this information is accurate, circumstances beyond our control can sometimes affect these delivery dates.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdowns, failure of network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to post office boxes.
- If you have any questions, call 04 385 8353 during business hours
All our products are supplied by New Zealand based Distribution companies, so all warranties are supported within New Zealand. On rare occasions the distributor may be out of stock or a product has become obsolete and there are no more available in New Zealand to replace your unit, so there may be a shipping wait for a replacement to arrive from overseas. If no replacement can be sourced then either an alternative product or credit will be offered.